Objectives of the Trust
- To promote Nath hath Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation and other forms of Karma for attaining peace in life for universal brotherhood.
- To conduct research studies on Nath yoga and find out the scientific basis of the same so that the benefits of the Nath yoga can be utilized for the mankind.
- To spread the teachings & thoughts of great Nath yogis, leaders, philosophers, thinkers and reformers.
- To establish centre(s) for the promotion of Nath Yoga,Pranayam etc.
a. To aid or establish any institution technical or otherwise, to promote education of art, Science or other related fields for the benefit of downtrodden and weaker sections.
b. To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
c. To develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
d. To organize and take up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy Women and children on priority basis.
e. To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
f. To under take, organize, conduct and facilitate, Courses, conference, lecture, workshop, research and education on various aspects and of Yoga, science, technology, trust and other fields.
g. To train the downtrodden people in general for human resource development in view of the emerging needs such as database development, resource survey methodologies, computer, environmental, studies, health, education, and energy problems.
a. To study socio- economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development with in their social historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural development such as provision of drinking water rural industrialization as well as Public Convenience for people.
- To undertake and promote the publication & translation of journal, research papers and books and to develop the audiovisual programme to disseminate knowledge pertaining to the objectives of the trust.
- To work with special concentration for the Child & Women of weaker sections for their Welfare
- To arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
- To arrange establish and maintain centers of adult education, vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education.
- To fight against HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.
- To aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
a. To start and assist the relief measures in those parts of the country which become effected to natural calamities like famine, fire flood, earthquakes etc.
b. To communicate and coordinate with the Govt. Local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
c. To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Wa ste Land Management.
d. To prevent any epidemics and to advocate both permanent and temporary measures of Family Planning.
e. To provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate.