Thursday, July 2, 2015

MY EXPERIENCE : JUST READ .........ADESH ADESH !!!!!!!!!!,


I want to share my personal experience , yesterday one young man approached me and asked Guruji I want to do asht sidhis ? and how can I proceed?
This question inspired me to put this personalized article on the webpage for the first time, it hurted me as I repeated asked myself what has happened to our society that misconceptions are imbibed every where, moreover over flow of the spiritual knowledge I must say mutilated knowledge has perhaps resulted this. The great explorations like asht sidhis by our sages are considered just meager thing these days. Very often I see people updating their profile : “ I am going for this ….sidhi, or this ……sadhna etc.” YES , Doing some yogic practice and going for sidhis is good, but what is the fun of updating on net or facebook page? Things like these are deteriorating our age old culture of yoga and spiritualism
IT IS REALLY UFORTUNATE THAT OUR CULTURE HAS BECOME A COMMERCIAL ASSET: REGULARLY SOLD AS ARTCLE ,
But for the sake of knowledge I am giving brief about asht sidhis thsose difficult to attain even for devas (skand puran) follows:
The Eight Siddhis are: 1Anima, 2. Mahima, 3. Garima, 4. Laghima, 5. Praapti, 6. Prakaamyam, 7. Ishitvam, 8. Vashitvam
• “#Anima” is the ability to become small, like Hanuman became small in Ashokvan.
• “#Mahima“ is the ability to be great like Krishna imparting Gita.
• “#Garima” is becoming heavy like Shiva pressing on Mount Kailash.
• “#Laghima“ is becoming light like Vishnu sitting on Garutman. Levitation and flying in the air are its subsidiary powers

• “#Praapti” is gaining some thing like Prahlad gaining the presence of “Narasimha”. Thus praapti is the ability to acquire anything anywhere.
• “#Prakaamyam“ is the ability to fulfil whatever one desires, like Vashista fulfilling needs from “#Kamadhenu”.
• “#Ishitvam” is the ability to become Lord and leader like Shiva .The power of absolute lordship over entire creation
.
• . “#Vashitvam” is the ability to influence everyone. Like bhgwan shri Krishna

#indiaagainstmutilatedyoga #yogaforneurosciences #spiritualtraverllers
#yog  #yognidra #shwasnidra  #Himalayas #yogini #nath  #shakti  #energy #peace  #solitude #karma #shimla  #hiking  #sadhna #shiva #GORAKH #nath #spiritulaism #kundalini #indiaagainstmutilatedyoga #yogaforneurosciences #spiritualtraverllers #love #lust
ADESH ADESH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment